A flavourful rice inspired by paella. Keep enough bouillon on the side but don't add it all at once. Keep tasting if the rice is ready and add more stock if necessary.
1 tea sp
1 tea sp
2 tea sp
1 TBL sp
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C
- Dice onion and mince garlic
- Cut zucchini and bell pepper into cubes
- Cut the broccoli into florets
- Rinse the rice under cold water (helps to avoid sticky rice)
medium heat ~3 min
Spread bell peppers, broccoli and zucchini on a baking sheet and crumble feta on top
~20 min at 200°C
Boil water and mix stock
Add garlic, chilli, cumin, paprika powder and rice
Add tomatoes, lemon juice, oregano and half of the bouillon
mix well and bring to a boil, then reduce heat to simmer and put on the lid. Let it cook with lid. Taste regularly and add more bouillon if necessary. ~15 min
Make it a dinner party
- Garnish with fresh parsley.
- Add peas at the end for more protein.